Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is the best nail salon in the Portland, Oregon area?

Just moved here, need a place to get my nails done. Looking for quality and environmentally friendly products. What is the best nail salon in the Portland, Oregon area?
I have been going to Capitol Nails for a few years now and refuse to go anywhere else. I have not a clue about how eco-friendly their products are, but they are top-notch in quality and cleanliness, and care to do the job right. My favorite tech there is Duong, his sister-in-law Amy is also excellent. I have never made an appointment there, yet I can almost always sit right down and get started without having to wait. Whether you choose to try Capitol or a different salon though, I recommend going with an Asian salon. If you have fake nails they use a drill which you may know gives the cleanest, smoothest finish you can get.





I would call and check the hours bc I don't think the hours listed in Google are correct. Also, Mondays are to be avoided as that is their busiest day.





http://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid=nav鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment