Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How badly can a salon damage your hair if your getting it dyed?

If they bleach it, will my hair turn rough? I have asian-like hair, it's pretty soft and not frizzy. How badly will it damage my hair?


It's my first time, btw.


I'm freaking out about either if I should just get it done myself or go to a salon and get it done. How badly can a salon damage your hair if your getting it dyed?
Go to the salon


They understand the bleaching process better than you.


Your chances of screwing up your hair is much greater if you do it yourself as opposed to get it done professionallyHow badly can a salon damage your hair if your getting it dyed?
If you can afford the salon, go there. They won't damage your hair as much as you could damage it by doing it yourself. But 2 things you have going for you is that you have never dyed your hair and you have asian hair. Asian hair is very strong and can usually handle more. The more you dye your hair, the worse it gets, so don't over do it. and bleaching your hair damages it more than just simply dying it.





You can also ask your stylist about a deep conditioning treatment that is usually done like a day before you dye it and that usually helps prevent damage. But Like I said, with virgin asian hair, you should be just fine as long as you don't dye it a million times.
I use Preference by Loreal and I never have any problems with it, I color my hair every 3 months with it. My hair looks great.
Hey.. I had same concern like yours . I found best answer by searching at below site.

No comments:

Post a Comment