Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What are the conditions for working at a tanning salon?

okay, so I'm planning on applying for a job at Hollywood Tans, but i wanted to know if I had to have specific training in my past to be able to do this.. like some places I know require a license or being in cosmetology in a Vo-Tech highschool. My question is -- can just anyone apply %26amp; work there?What are the conditions for working at a tanning salon?
Some people I know have worked there while in college without any certification. If you do need it where you live, however, I'm sure you can still be hired and then they'll take the necessary steps to get you certified to work for them. Many companies are like this when you just need a simple license or certificate.What are the conditions for working at a tanning salon?
usually, you don't need certification...i worked at a family-owned tanning salon, and they took me to get certified with Abate, but i know people who just applied to hollywood and worked there..
yay points

No comments:

Post a Comment