Saturday, August 21, 2010

How Much Does it cost to go to a salon & get your hair dyed and exstensions?

I kinda need to know because I am trying to prove to my mom that I should be treated like an adult! Also how young is too young, because my moms friend was dying her hair since she was my age (12-14). Would that be to young?How Much Does it cost to go to a salon %26amp; get your hair dyed and exstensions?
It all depends do you want color or highlights?And how long is your hair? What kind of extensions sewn,glued or infusions? Your hair could run you $200 to $2,000How Much Does it cost to go to a salon %26amp; get your hair dyed and exstensions?
extensions over time damage your hair. dont go that route. i did and now i totally regret it. But if u really must, at a good salon, hair dye costs around 70 dollars and extensions cost around 700. These are just averages....
your not too young buh it is expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment