Saturday, August 21, 2010

If my hair is above my shoulders how much should it cost to get my hair permed stght?and do all salons do it?

ohh dont straighten your hair,, go buy a ceramic straightner. when you get your hair straighten it ruins your hair and its no permanant , as soon as your hair grows then your right back to where you started from. I have curly hair an i use a ceramic straightner so it wont damage my hair. And it hasent! Dont get the cheap ones that arent ceramic. After i was my hair i dry it then use my ceramic straightner on it,,, i like it.. when i got my hair straighten at a salon they burnt it and it was really frizzy. And looked horrible. So go with the ceramic straightner instead.. Just my advice. but is sound advice ! you'll love it,,, i do! take careIf my hair is above my shoulders how much should it cost to get my hair permed stght?and do all salons do it?
Yes, all hair salons perm hair. The cost depends upon how long your hair is, and whether it is single-, or double-rolled. When my hair was as long as yours, I had it double-rolled (my hair is fine), and it cost me $80.00 for the perm. There are many ways to perm it, too. I like the way long hair (one length) looks with a spiral perm.





Have a great day!If my hair is above my shoulders how much should it cost to get my hair permed stght?and do all salons do it?
all salons charge differently .if your hairs only to the shoulders and it only requires one box than it shouls be an okay price but if its really thick and requires two boxes you could get charged double.go in a couple shops and they will give you an idea on a price
$3.56
You need to edit your question. This depends vastly on where in the country you live.


If you are in NYC it might cost you $300. If you are in Kalamazoo Michigan, it might cost you $45.


Also depends on what type of wrap you get consulted to use.


There are too many variables to properly answer your question.
All salons vary in price, probably $30-$40. But honestly you are just wasting your $. If your hair is natually curly/wavy it wont stay straight for long, maybe a wk. or two and than it'll go back to its original state. Maybe consider getting it chemically relaxed a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment