Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do I become an Educator for a Corporate Salon chain or Product manufacturer?

I am a Licensed Stylist and Instructor of 12 years. My children are old enough know that I can travel and not worry about the extra time my husband would have to dedicate to them because they are both school aged now. I am wanting to become an Educator or trainer with a Salon Chain or Product manufacturer. I have done some research, but find it hard to locate ads for the positions I am looking for. Any advice or help on the subject would be greatly appreciated.How do I become an Educator for a Corporate Salon chain or Product manufacturer?
Go to specific companies (Aveda, Paul Mitchell, etc) websites and see what kind of corporate positions they have available.

No comments:

Post a Comment