Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How much is a good tip to give a salon for a harcut that costs $65?

I am going to a salon instead of a regular haircut, and its $65. Im assuming theser people are very good at what they do. How much is a good tip to start a realtionship with a new stylist?How much is a good tip to give a salon for a harcut that costs $65?
how about 20 dollars? that's enough for them to take a nice lunch break and even buy dessert. hope your hair looks good!


:)How much is a good tip to give a salon for a harcut that costs $65?
Well, they say 15% in general, but that's for restaurants. Probably 15% or 20%.
0 THAT IS EXPENSIVE FOR A CUT. THEY ARE ALREADY GETTING ENOUGH.
fifteen to twenty percent... and for the girl up there hair stylists only make commission off of that, the salon gets most of the money form it
Well, I will say 10% but getting a haircut for $65 it's a rip off. Lol, I only pay $25 for a wash, rollers (yeap cuz my hair is naturally curly) and then blow dry straight. You don't start your relationship with a stylist the first time she cuts your hair... yes it is true that she can give you an amazing haircut, but the question is how good are her hands? A person with good hands for cutting is when some cuts a hair and it then the hair doesn't have any problem to grow back. If you get a hair cut and your hair grows fast, then you have an stylist that knows how to manage your hair. Trust me when I tell you this I have two aunts that are stylist one I call ';edward's scissor hands'; and the other one... I just stay away from her.
$65 for a haircut??? That is just ridiculous. A haircut for $65?? *shakes head*.
thats a rip off
With a 15% tip you would have to add $9.75 to that and it would come out to $74.75

No comments:

Post a Comment