Saturday, August 21, 2010

How much does it cost to highlight hair in the salon?

Does anyone know what the charge is for hair highlights in the salon? Is it worth the price? Thanks!How much does it cost to highlight hair in the salon?
salons can be anywhere from 40-120 or so,


the place i go to colors my hair, cuts it, tones it, styles it and all that for 105.


and it is well worth it, even when i was just getting highlights and not having them bleach it all, it was still safer to have a professional do it, they can get it closer to the root than your supposed to at home, and they make it look more natural and more even.How much does it cost to highlight hair in the salon?
Usually, it depends on where you live. I live in Ohio, and if I go to a nice salon, I end up paying about $150 for a full highlight and cut. Usually, it is worth the price because you get what you pay for. When I go to the salon, I know that my stylist has been fully trained and licensed, and I know that they are using quality color and products my hair.
it depends. all over highlights are more expensive than just a few highlights on the top. and it depends on where you go. sometimes they are from $30-$80. you should call around to the hair salons near you and ask them.

No comments:

Post a Comment