Saturday, August 21, 2010

What position title do you have if you work at a tanning salon?

I've worked at two different tanning salons and whenever I fill out an application for another job and it asks what my position was I'm never quite sure what to put...





Tanning Salon Girl? (JK)


Tanning Consultant? (Hardly)


General Employee?What position title do you have if you work at a tanning salon?
I work at one of the largest tanning salon chains in San Diego and all my co workers and I have the title tanning consultant. It the correct professional term. You can also use tanning technician.What position title do you have if you work at a tanning salon?
Customer Service/Sales/Receptionist


Don't you do all of the above?
Fry cook...
Tan Master
Skin cancer adminstrator?





Missionary?





Administrative assistant! That kind of covers everything, doesn't it?
Tanologist
Tanning operator or adviser. Just list your job duties and that should clear any of their questions up.
Your an attendant and maybe a consultant if you have half a clue what to tell people when asked

No comments:

Post a Comment