Saturday, August 21, 2010

What percent should you tip your stylist when you go to a salon?

I know for a server it is 15-20% but I have never been told how much to tip a stylist, and I always leave feeling as if I have cheated mine. No one has been able to tell me the answer to this.What percent should you tip your stylist when you go to a salon?
I am a hair stylist and the majority of my clients tip me 15 to 20 %. Some tip more and some don't tip at all. If you want your stylist to be available to you, take care of him or her with a tip that represents your level of satisfaction.What percent should you tip your stylist when you go to a salon?
30%
I always tip my stylist 20%. She deserves it too. She is sooo good and I sit there for 3 hours! It's a lot of work to be a stylist and I have no problem leaving a good tip. that's where they make most of their money.
I usually tip up to 30%. Usually $15 tip for a haircut and $25 for hilight.
at least 20%,but if your really happy with the results and/or your stylists has gone out of their way for you, like stayed late or sqeezed you in cauze you had an emergency,toss in some extra bucks to show your appreciation.
at least 20 percent. think about how much of their time you take up, and remember that they typically only get half of what they have charged you.

No comments:

Post a Comment