Thursday, August 5, 2010

Have you tried the spray on tanning from tanning salons? If so, how long did it last? etc.?

I guess they airbrush it on. What can you tell me? How long did it last?





Over all were you pleased?Have you tried the spray on tanning from tanning salons? If so, how long did it last? etc.?
Yes, they last 5-7 days. Over all I was pleased with the experience. There are different types. There are booths that spray you and there are people who spray you. I have done the booth. It was quick and easy. Just make sure you wipe off as soon as you step out of the booth or you will have ';tan'; drips.Have you tried the spray on tanning from tanning salons? If so, how long did it last? etc.?
In my opinion, unless it's a one time thing, it's not a wise idea. You will get an even tan but it's about $20+ for ONE visit! Yikes!! I am in a line of work where it's in your best interests to be tan all the time. The best tanner by far is St. Tropez, and second is Fake Bake. They're safer than really tanning, and you have more control. Those two are the only ones that don't make you orange. St. Tropez's lotion leaves you looking streaky after it dries, because you're supposed to put it on at night, wear black/dark clothes and bed sheets to avoid staining, and shower in the am. Once it's washed off, you're tan and the streaks are gone. The key is the longer it's left on the better. But the mousse is great, and doesn't streak at all!! They're a little pricey, about $30 a bottle. However, ebay is a good solution. Just remember to wear rubber gloves when applying, and put lotion on your elbows, knees, hands, etc. so they don't look ';dirty'; once the tanner dries! Feel free to e-mail me if you need any more foolproof tricks. I'm a pale red head, so I have to put this stuff on all the time!! :-)
Don't do it. It goes on in a spray but is actually more streaky and blotchy than the over the counter creams that do the same thing.
nope
I was not pleased. It didn't last more than 3 days. It washes off blotchy. It got on my sheets even after it was dried as it was coming off.


I wouldn't recommend wearing anything white while it's still on.


It's basically a waste of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment