Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I make a salon blowout survive overnight while sleeping?

I just had my hair blownout straight today and it looks so good I want it to last through the night. Any suggestions?How do I make a salon blowout survive overnight while sleeping?
wrap your hair. http://youtube.com/watch?v=_0ZuPj3898Y not only black pple wrap their hair ok im not african american and i wrap my hair. go on youtube and look up How to Do Dry Wraps for African-American Hair and it will show you how to wrap it just put some serum or cream (whatever you can put on dry hair) to help the wrap stay up cuz i know the silky strands will fall down when you try to wrap it and when you wake up in the morning and you take the wrap out your hair is so silky and smooth and straight~! tying your hair leaves that little dent in your hair that you have to either blow dry or straighten. if you dont like this technique then put your hair in a really high ponytail at the top of your head. or simply just tie your hair back. i hope i helped you out
  • makeup application
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment