Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How long would I Have to go to a tanning salon before I get a noticable tan?

Ive been working this summer and haven't gotten a chance to get a tan, so i was thinking of going to a salon before school starts. I don't know too much about tanning so about how long and often would I have to go to the salon before I get a noticeable summer tan? I tan pretty easily although I am pretty pale at the moment.How long would I Have to go to a tanning salon before I get a noticable tan?
i got tan about a wk after going.i went like 5 times that wk.


for 10 minutes at each time.


and you move up so to maintain ur tan each wk you would only needa go once at a 20 min session %26lt;- thats what i do now %26amp; boyyy am i tan :]How long would I Have to go to a tanning salon before I get a noticable tan?
It all depends on your skin type. They say it takes three sessions before you notice any difference. Make sure you use a tanning lotion and that will accelerate your tan as well.
I would suggest about 5 days if you go day after. However do not go for long periods at first especially since you say your pale, you may burn.
just spend the night in the tanning bed you will be tan by AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment